Our Planning Law Expertise
Our experienced planning and development lawyers can provide you with advice on any aspect of planning law.
Whether you are a commercial developer, private developer or builder, the detailed knowledge of our planning and development team will provide you with expert strategic advice.
Our Planning Law Services
Our planning law services include:
- Advising on the development application process
- Advising and executing appeal rights and various appeal options
- Advising on section 94 contributions;
- Advising on voluntary planning agreements (VPAs)
- Advising on existing use rights
- Advising exempt and complying development
- Advising on State Environmental Planning Policies
- Interpreting environmental planning instruments and policies
- Assisting with orders issued under section 121B of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act or section 124 of the Local Government Act;
- Conducting class 4 civil proceedings in the Land and Environment Court (LEC)
- Conducting class 5 criminal proceedings in the LEC
- Conducting class 2 proceedings in the LEC – tree related matters
- Conducting local Court prosecutions and civil proceedings
Local Government Law
PDC Lawyers and Town Planners provides a niche practice in prosecuting and defending offences under the Local Government Act 1993.
Our strong understanding of the Local Government Act 1993 allows our specialist team to advise on all matters relating to Local Government regulation.
We can advise you on all matters relating to local government law, including:
- Rates and charges
- Councillor codes of conduct
- Classification of land
- Use and misuse of community land
- Orders issued under section 124 of the LG Act
- Avenues of appeal
- Freedom of information (Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009)
- Tendering requirements of councils
- Offences under the LG Act
- Local Court and Land and Environment Court proceedings
If you need more information or help contact us today.