Here at PDC Lawyers and Town Planners we have an exciting opportunity for someone new to join our growing team.
THE ROLE: Receptionist and administration assistant - We are looking for a confident, well presented person with an outgoing personality.
POSITION TYPE: Permanent Full Time. 8:30 to 5pm Monday to Friday
LOCATION: Wollongong CBD
START: July 2020
1. General reception duties;
2. Mail collection;
3. Document management (copying, scanning, filing);
4. Typing letters, reports and general correspondence;
5. General office administration;
6. General personal assistant duties for directors of the firm;
7. Assisting legal staff with day to day duties and professional work;
WAGE: As per the Award. Performance and wage reviews conducted annually.
OTHER INFO: We invest in our staff and as such, there will be opportunities for career progression for the right candidate. We are a young and energetic firm with progressive work place policies relating to employee performance, benefits and work / life balance.
PRE-REQUISITES: You must be over 18 and have finished Year 12. You must have good computer skills and demonstrate competency with Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Word.
CONTACT: If you have any questions, call 42880150 and ask to speak with Lee Carmichael.
RESUMES: Email your resumes direct to email@example.com – attention: Lee Carmichael